Natural Body Spray Lavender
8 oz Green Pet Bottle with Trigger Sprayer
Lavender natural body spray is a popular choice for many people due to its numerous benefits and pleasant scent. Here are some reasons why a person might choose to use lavender natural body spray:
1. **Calming and Relaxing:** Lavender is well-known for its calming and stress-relief properties. Using a lavender body spray can help relax the mind and reduce feelings of anxiety and tension.
2. **Better Sleep:** Lavender is often used to improve sleep quality. Spraying it on your body before bedtime can create a soothing atmosphere and help you fall asleep faster and enjoy a deeper sleep.
3. **Aromatherapy:** Lavender is commonly used in aromatherapy to promote mental and emotional well-being. Inhaling its scent can have a positive impact on mood and overall mental health.
4. **Natural Fragrance:** Lavender offers a pleasant, floral scent that many people find appealing. It's a natural alternative to synthetic fragrances found in conventional body sprays.
5. **Skin Benefits:** Lavender has anti-inflammatory and skin-soothing properties. When used in a body spray, it can help alleviate skin irritations and provide a refreshing feeling.
6. **Deodorizing:** Lavender can help neutralize odors and provide a fresh and clean scent. It can be used as a natural deodorant alternative, especially if it's formulated with antibacterial ingredients.
7. **Chemical-Free:** Natural lavender body sprays are typically free from synthetic chemicals, parabens, and phthalates, making them a safer choice for those who prefer to avoid potentially harmful additives.
8. **Cruelty-Free:** Many natural body sprays, including lavender ones, are not tested on animals, which is important for individuals concerned about animal welfare.
9. **Versatile Use:** Lavender body spray can be used as a body mist, room freshener, or linen spray. Its versatility makes it a practical and multipurpose product.
10. **Reduces Headaches:** Some people find that the soothing properties of lavender can help alleviate headaches and migraines when used as a body spray or by inhaling the aroma.
11. **Eases Skin Conditions:** Lavender is known for its skin-soothing properties, which can be beneficial for individuals with skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis, or sunburn.
12. **Natural Antiseptic:** Lavender has mild antiseptic properties that can be useful for minor cuts, scrapes, and insect bites.
When using a lavender natural body spray, it's important to choose a high-quality product from a reputable brand such as Park Bench Naturals to ensure that you are getting the full benefits of lavender essential oil. Additionally, personal preference plays a significant role, as some people may find the scent of lavender particularly pleasing and comforting.
Directions: Spray on anytime of day and even several times in a day. Lots of peeps spray some on before heading out the door in the morning and then again after they hit the gym or yoga studio. Body Sprays are appreciated by fellow workers after a lunch break spent on the court or on those days where you hit the snooze button one too many times and didn’t get your shower in. This is a corn free, gluten free, dairy free, soy free product. The alcohol in our organic witch hazel is cane sugar based.
Ingredients: Organic Witch Hazel, Distilled Water, Lavender Essential Oils, polysorbate 20
Layer on the calm with a Lavender Body Spray Who doesn’t wear Body Sprays? They are fantastic! Not as heavy as a perfume or cologne, but much more popular (according to Statista.com) than a toilet water. They are perfect to spray on anytime of day and even several times in a day. Lots of peeps spray some on before heading out the door in the morning and then again after they hit the gym or yoga studio. Body Sprays are appreciated by fellow workers after a lunch break spent on the court or on those days where you hit the snooze button one too many times and didn’t get your shower in.
Key Ingredients: Organic Witch Hazel & Park Bench Naturals Pure Lavender Essential Oil.
Park Bench Naturals Body Sprays are available in Happy, Lavender, Love, Oasis, Rosemary Mint, Shinrin Yoku and Yoga. They are made simply and naturally with Organic Witch Hazel, Water and our blend of Pure Essential Oils. All of Park Bench Naturals products are free of toxins such as aluminum, propylene glycol, paragons, BHT, artificial fragrance, and Triclosan. Never Tested on Animals. That is what our Friends and Family are for!
Lavender is also available as a soap, bath bomb, bath salt, room spray, deodorant and essential oil.
Our bath and body care products are made in our beautiful tongue and groove pine workshop in the middle of a 130 acre organically managed farmstead from plant-based, natural ingredients that will nurture your skin and lessen our impact on the environment. When it comes to our products, we look to Mother Nature for inspiration and advice. She knows how to soothe dry skin, calm our senses, and revive our souls using only natural sources. That ís why we search not only our property, but the globe to find the most luxurious and desirable oils, salts, butters, clays and herbs to help relax, restore and rejuvenate the mind and the body. What sets our products apart is the research oriented mind of our founder Jeanne. Her degree is in Corporate Fitness, Exercise and Nutrition. Yeah, a big mouth full that basically boils down to an education that taught her to do her research in professional journals, not on blogs or social media sites. That means that when your body is treated to one of our products, it is going to say "THANK YOU!", and not "hmmmm that is just okay". Your soaps are going to be sudsy, long lasting, moisturizing and fantastic smelling. Your Hand & Body Scrubs are going to leave you feeling gently exfoliated, moisturized and lightly fragranced. Your bath salt soaks and bath bombs are going to leave your skin feeling remineralized and moisturized. When you layer on our natural deodorants and body sprays you will know that you haven't added a single chemical to your skin that does not occur in nature. When you hit the kitchen and use our sugars, salts and spices, you will know that they are non-GMO, non-irradiated and have no anti-caking silicas or other unnecessary crud thrown in them. Never Tested on Animals, that is what our friends and family are for. Try us, you'll like us ;-)
For maximum benefits and freshness, all natural and organic products should be kept in a cool dry place and used within 6 months of purchase. Do not use if you are allergic or sensitive to any ingredients in this product. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. No products offered by Park Bench Naturals are intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent diseases. Information contained on ParkBenchNaturals.com is general in nature and is not meant to be a substitute for the advice provided by your health care professional. All of the above data, methods and product information are intended for educational purposes only and not intended to diagnose, prescribe, treat or replace a physician’s care. If you are ill or suspect you may have a health problem, it is recommended that you seek the advice of your health care provider. The remedies, approaches and techniques described may help you. In order to maintain overall good health, it is important that you have a well-balanced diet, regular exercise and positive thinking.
Did you know you can make your own Body Sprays? There are recipes all over Pinterest and the Internet. Just be sure to use all natural ingredients like we do here at Park Bench! No chemicals such as fragrances or preservatives! In fact, when you read the label on a personal care product such as Body Sprays, if you see the word “Fragrance” you should absolutely read it as “hidden chemicals”. Companies are currently allowed by the FDA to use the term “fragrance” to include almost any ingredient with out having to actually list the chemical. And “what is the problem with synthetic chemicals” you might be wondering. There is this awesome company known as EWG (Environmental Working Group) that will inform you about the issues with almost any chemical used in personal care products. Some of the issues listed include hormone disruption, reproductive toxicity, allergies and even links to cancers.
EWG commissioned a Campaign for Safe Cosmetics and found at least 35 chemicals in name brand fragrances that were NOT listed on their labels. Even more incredulous is that the average fragrance product contained 14 chemicals that were not listed at all on the labels. Maybe they just didn’t have room, have you seen how many ingredients are listed? Good grief!
According to the report notes from the campaign:
“Among them are chemicals associated with hormone disruption and allergic reactions, and many substances that have not been assessed for safety in personal care products.
Also in the ranks of undisclosed ingredients are chemicals with troubling hazardous properties or with a propensity to accumulate in human tissues. These include diethyl phthalate, a chemical found in 97 percent of Americans and linked to sperm damage in human epidemiological studies, and musk ketone, a synthetic fragrance ingredient that concentrates in human fat tissue and breast milk.”
Search Terms: Natural Body Sprays, Apothecary Sprays, Essential Oil Sprays, Chemical Free Body Sprays, Natural Body Fresheners, Natural Deodorizers, lavender, calming, Organic, Witch Hazel
Natural Body and Hair Spray Lavender
Lavender Body Spray